- The Scotsman Hotel
- Rooms & Suites
- Meetings & Events
- Aveda Spa
- Offers & Prices
- Christmas Deals
- Entertainment Guide
Christmas in Edinburgh with The Scotsman Hotel
5 Star Christmas Experiences with The Scotsman Hotel &
North Bridge Brasserie
This year, enter a five-star Christmas world of luxury at The Scotsman Hotel & North Bridge Brasserie. With everything from the best New Year's Eve party in Edinburgh, to delightful residential packages, sparkling entertainment and an ever-changing menu created by one of the city's leading chefs... we're planning on a very special Christmas.
At our celebrated North Bridge Brasserie, Executive Head Chef Paul Hart will be using the finest locally sourced ingredients to serve up a classic taste of Christmas with his trademark contemporary twist; whilst The Scotsman Hotel will play host to unforgettable evenings full of festive sparkle.
So, whether you're looking for a traditional Christmas lunch with friends, an a la carte evening out with colleagues, or even a full blown Christmas party... The Scotsman Hotel & North Bridge Brasserie is the place to go.
- Christmas Residential Package
Stay with us at The Scotsman Hotel & North Bridge Brasserie for a boutique Christmas. Experience a five-star break, with all your meals meticulously prepared by Executive Head Chef Paul Hart, including an extravagant six-course meal on Christmas Day.
- New Year's Residential Package
Join us at The Scotsman Hotel & North Bridge Brasserie for an extravagant New Year’s Eve celebration. Enjoy a five-star break, with all your meals meticulously prepared by Executive Head Chef Paul Hart, including an extravagant six-course gala dinner on New Year’s Eve.
- Retail Therapy Residential Package
Enjoy a trip to The Scotsman Hotel & North Bridge Brasserie for a two-night break full of fine food and retail therapy. Plus, enjoy free access to our health spa & fitness club, as well as 25% off any spa treatments.
- Sparkling Christmas Parties
Join us at The Scotsman Hotel this festive period for an unforgettable Christmas party. Enjoy a delicious three-Course meal of gourmet Scottish delicacies, and then dance the night away with friends and colleagues.
- Festive Afternoon Tea
Throughout December, the North Bridge Brasserie will be serving festive-themed afternoon tea, perfect after a hard day of Christmas shopping. Executive Head Chef Paul Hart creates a new afternoon tea menu every day, but you can be sure that everything on the menu will have its own unique Christmas twist.
- Delectable Christmas Lunches
For the entirety of December, the North Bridge Brasserie is serving delicious Christmas lunches full of festive Scottish Cuisine, carefully crafted each day by Executive Head Chef Paul Hart. Expect a new menu every day, as Chef Hart creates delightful delicacies using only the freshest locally-sourced ingredients.
- Divine Christmas Dinners
Join us at the North Bridge Brasserie throughout December for one of the Scottish Capital’s most stylish dining experiences. Executive Head Chef Paul Hart is renowned for creating a new menu every day, so you can be sure of a unique Christmas dinner, complete with festive sparkle.
- Edinburgh Tattoo
Edinburgh Tattoo with the Scotsman Hotel
- Best Rate Guaranteed: Bed & Breakfast
Best Rate Guaranteed: Bed & Breakfast
- 25 Percent Off Stay and Dining at The Scotsman Hotel
25% Discount Off a Two Night Five-Star Stay and Fine Dining
- Two Nights Bed & Breakfast, with 1 Afternoon Tea in Edinburgh
Two Nights Bed & Breakfast, with 1 Afternoon Tea in Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Tours with The Scotsman Hotel
Edinburgh Tours with The Scotsman and Mercat
- The Scotsman Named as One of the Five Most Historic Hotels in Europe
- A Summer of Sport at The Scotsman
- A Taste of Scotland at the North Bridge Brasserie
- 2014 Summer Wedding Offer & inspiring Wedding Open Evening
- Soothing Spa and Stay Packages for the 12th Edinburgh Marathon
- Whisky Pairing Dinner
- Lunch Menus at Edinburgh's North Bridge Brasserie
- Luxury Wedding Fayre at The Scotsman - 9th March 2014
- Valentine's at the Scotsman Hotel
- Burns Night Supper
- New Year, New You: Personal Training and Spa Offers
- Wine Tasting with Greywacke's Kevin Judd - 14th January 2014
- Christmas and New Year in Edinburgh with the Scotsman
- The Scotsman Hotel Named One of the Best by Condé Nast Traveller
- The Scotsman Hotel: New Aveda Spa Launch - 1st November
- 35 Percent Off All Therapies & Products at Scotsman Spa Edinburgh
- Scottish Whisky Tasting from 14th October at North Bridge Brasserie
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina
- Pre-Theatre Dining: 5.30pm-6.45pm All Week
- Edinburgh Tattoo with The Scotsman Hotel: 2 – 24 August
- The Scotsman Hotel Receives Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor