- The Scotsman Hotel
- Rooms & Suites
- Meetings & Events
- News & Press
- Offers & Prices
- Aveda Spa
- Christmas Deals
- Entertainment Guide
Meetings and Events at The Scotsman Hotel in Edinburgh - Where Business is a Pleasure
Day Delegate Rates From as Little as £35 per person*
Here at The Scotsman Hotel we have eight function and conference rooms available for hire. Book your one to one meetings in our original Scotsman Boardroom or host 150 guests for a drinks reception in our stunning North Bridge Brasserie.
Summer DDR Offer: From £35 per person
Throughout June, July and August, we're offering day delegate rates packages from just £35 per person. With eight fantastic event rooms, each with their own individual style and personality, we can offer a package to suit any event.
Every package comes with a range of five-star amenities, including:
- Three helpings of tea or coffee for every delegate
- Purified mineral water available throughout the day
- A delicious lunch in our North Bridge Brasserie
- Free Wi-Fi and delegate stationery for very attendee
- LCD projectors and screens available for use
Contact us on
0131 556 5565 or at email@example.com
Special Conference & Events Banquet Hire
Bring a party of 25 or more guests for a private dining event and receive:
- Complimentary room hire
- Free sparkling wine drinks reception
Contact us on:
0131 556 5565 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Multi-use Suites, Rooms and Breakout Areas
With 12 different possible combinations, the events facilities at The Scotsman Hotel provide many different options for any event of any size: from private dining to corporate events; weddings and civil ceremonies; birthday parties and anniversaries; incentive groups, conferences, exhibitions and product launches; training sessions and seminars; Hen and Stag parties and weekends.
*Minimum of ten delegates required
- The Boardroom
24m2 | 'The Boardroom' features original oak panelled walls and was the original boardroom for the Scotsman newspaper. It was used on a daily basis by the Editor and Senior Management for the discussion of current affairs and latest news before these went to print. Located on the entrance level, it provides a discrete setting for small board meetings, roadshow lunches, dinners and small presentations.
- Drawing Room
90m2 | Our Drawing Room was home to the original communications hub of the Scotsman Newspaper and the 'brains' of the publication. With its large windows this room benefits from natural daylight and air-conditioning.
- Russell Suite
157m2 | With its beautiful original parquet flooring and warm colours, this function room is ideal for seminars, conferences, private dining or buffets for up to 80 people. With natural daylight and air conditioning, this room provides the perfect atmosphere for your wedding breakfast.
- Club Room
157m2 | Our Club Room is ideal for breakfast meetings, seminars, lectures and dinners for up to 80 people. With interconnecting doors to our Linklater suite, these two rooms in addition to the above create the ideal setting for product launches, exhibitions and dinner dance events.
- Linklater Suite
124m2 | The Linklater Suite is our only suite with access to your very own private patio area ideal for small cocktail receptions and barbeques. The Linklater Suite has floods of natural daylight and can either serve as one large suite or be divided into three smaller function suites for breakouts or syndicate rooms.
- The Screening Room
90m2 | Our private cinema has 46 luxury black leather armchairs and surround sound cinema system. The Screening Room is the only purpose built cinema at one of Edinburgh’s finest five star Hotels and is compatible for ISDN, DVD and laptop presentations. This exclusive room is available for private hire for events such as executive presentations, recruitment events, lectures, private screenings, birthday celebrations, televised sporting events and stag or hen nights.
- MacLaren Suite
123m2 | This room has glimpses of exposed original sandstone walls, discreet lighting and elevated views over Edinburgh's Georgian New Town. Benefitting from natural daylight, this suite can be divided into three sections each lending itself perfectly to a boardroom, break out or classroom style layout and is the ideal venue for evening party nights, family celebrations and formal dinners.
- North Bridge Brasserie
North Bridge Brasserie & Bar is a fusion of grand Victorian architecture, dramatic interiors and contemporary styling.
- Edinburgh Tattoo
Edinburgh Tattoo with the Scotsman Hotel
- Best Rate Guaranteed: Bed & Breakfast
Best Rate Guaranteed: Bed & Breakfast
- 25 Percent Off Stay and Dining at The Scotsman Hotel
25% Discount Off a Two Night Five-Star Stay and Fine Dining
- Two Nights Bed & Breakfast, with 1 Afternoon Tea in Edinburgh
Two Nights Bed & Breakfast, with 1 Afternoon Tea in Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Tours with The Scotsman Hotel
Edinburgh Tours with The Scotsman and Mercat
- The Scotsman Named as One of the Five Most Historic Hotels in Europe
- A Summer of Sport at The Scotsman
- A Taste of Scotland at the North Bridge Brasserie
- 2014 Summer Wedding Offer & inspiring Wedding Open Evening
- Soothing Spa and Stay Packages for the 12th Edinburgh Marathon
- Whisky Pairing Dinner
- Lunch Menus at Edinburgh's North Bridge Brasserie
- Luxury Wedding Fayre at The Scotsman - 9th March 2014
- Valentine's at the Scotsman Hotel
- Burns Night Supper
- New Year, New You: Personal Training and Spa Offers
- Wine Tasting with Greywacke's Kevin Judd - 14th January 2014
- Christmas and New Year in Edinburgh with the Scotsman
- The Scotsman Hotel Named One of the Best by Condé Nast Traveller
- The Scotsman Hotel: New Aveda Spa Launch - 1st November
- 35 Percent Off All Therapies & Products at Scotsman Spa Edinburgh
- Scottish Whisky Tasting from 14th October at North Bridge Brasserie
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina
- Pre-Theatre Dining: 5.30pm-6.45pm All Week
- Edinburgh Tattoo with The Scotsman Hotel: 2 – 24 August
- The Scotsman Hotel Receives Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor