- The Scotsman
- Rooms & Suites
- News & Press
- Offers & Prices
- Christmas Offers
- Taste of Edinburgh
- Christmas Deals
- Entertainment Guide
- Offers & Packages
- Taste of Edinburgh Dining Experiences
- Competition Terms and Conditions
- DDR Package Competition
- Taste of Edinburgh Top 5 Sweet Treats
- Edinburgh Shopping Experiences
- Autumn Well-being Tips
- Edinburgh Designer Shopping
- Shoe Trends For A/W 14
- Aveda Facials at the Scotsman Spa
- Arts and Craft Shopping in Edinburgh
- Rosie Steer's Style Tips
- Edinburgh's Style Secrets
- 21st Century Kilts
- Architecture in Edinburgh
- Shoe Trends AW14
- Pam Jenkins
- Edinburgh Dining Competition
- Edinburgh Fine Dining Competition
The Scotsman Hotel News & Press
- Festive Residential Packages at The Scotsman Hotel12 December 2014
Christmas is just around the corner, and here at The Scotsman Hotel we have three excellent residential packages available this festive season. With offers including everything from Christmas Eve to New Year's Day, we've got Christmas in Edinburgh taken care of. Read on to find out all about our five-star packages.
- December Scotsman Spa Offers04 December 2014
With the party season in full flow, the Scotsman Spa & Heath Club has created two indulgent offers to ensure you can celebrate in style. From Gelish manicures and Aveda tan treatments, to a delicious glass of bubbles, our expert spa therapists await to pamper from head-to-toe this December.
- Fine Dining Tips for Taste of Edinburgh28 November 2014
Eating Edinburgh blog's Nadine Pierce offers her top five destinations to enjoy fine-dining in the capital for #TasteofEdinburgh. From her favourite meal created by Tom Kitchin, to Chef Paul Gunning asking for her feedback, Pierce shares her favourite culinary experiences to inspire your next evening out in the city.
- Shortbread House of Edinburgh for Taste of Edinburgh27 November 2014
Crumbly sweet Scottish shortbread is adored internationally and Shortbread House of Edinburgh are one of the last remaining brands to make each individual biscuit by hand. The family-run business employs skilled bakers around the clock in Leith to deliver its award-winning taste to Edinburgh and beyond. Find out the history of one of Scotland's favourite treats and how following tradition has led to Shortbread House of Edinburgh to produce the perfect foodie souvenir.
- Eat Walk Edinburgh for Taste of Edinburgh26 November 2014
Guests at The Scotsman Hotel can benefit from a 10% discount for Eat Walk Edinburgh's guided walking tours around Scotland's capital with delicious food and drink samples included. Visitors and locals alike will be introduced to new flavours and offered insight into local history at six of the city's finest restaurants, shops and bars.
- The Scotch Whisky Experience for Taste of Edinburgh14 November 2014
While visiting Edinburgh many take the opportunity to discover or re-discover the 'Water of Life', as there's no other city quite as experienced or knowledgeable as ours. Experts from the award-winning Scotch Whisky Experience have put together their top seven unique ways to enjoy whisky in the capital for #TasteofEdinburgh, from an interactive tour of the production process in a barrel and pairings with delicious dishes, to the chance to see the world's largest collection of Scotch whisky.
- Pre-Register For The Scotsman Hotel's Wedding Fayre13 November 2014
Attend our Wedding Fayre on the 7th December and you will discover a world of inspiration for your big day; you'll take a tour of our five-star wedding facilities and meet an array of Scotland's finest wedding suppliers... and as an extra special bonus you will have the opportunity to win an array of incredible prizes, including a luxury break and dinner at our North Bridge Brasserie.
Demand is expected to be high, so pre-register today to guarantee your place.
- Whisky Tasting Tips For Taste of Edinburgh12 November 2014
As one of the most respected blogs in the refined world of whisky, the five-piece team at Edinburgh Whisky Blog know a thing or two about Scotland's finest export. For those just beginning their very own journey to discover the 'water of life', the path can seem a little daunting, however we've enlisted the blog's very own Jason Thomson whose unique and entertaining tasting tips will inspire even the most scared.
- Exclusive Offer from Glenkinchie Distillery10 November 2014
Located within a short drive from the centre of Edinburgh, Glenkinchie Distillery offers the chance to discover how the 'The Edinburgh Malt' is produced. Its award-winning whiskies and renowned visitor centre offer an informative and exciting day out and as part of #TasteofEdinburgh, you can enjoy 2 for 1 entry for its tour. Fine out more about its history, the tour and how to claim this exclusive offer available until the 16th of November 2014.
- Taste of Scotland Menu by Paul Hart 07 November 2014
Executive Head Chef Paul Hart has created a five-course menu dedicated to showcasing traditional Scottish flavours and dishes with a contemporary twist. After training within some of the most exclusive restaurants in the world under leading chefs including Raymond Blanc and Simon Hopkinson, he brought his wealth of skills and knowledge to The Scotsman Hotel's North Bridge Brasserie. His Taste of Scotland menu offers a fine-dining experience in Edinburgh to remember using the finest fresh and local ingredients.
- Scottish Cuisine at Scran and Scallie05 November 2014
As part of the final month of #TasteofEdinburgh, we're offering the chance to win an exclusive prize package that includes a dining experience at Tom Kitchin's Scran and Scallie. Discover what makes an evening at the public house so enjoyable for foodies and 'scallie's' alike as well as Kitchin's inspirations and incredible career to date.
- Guest Blog My Trip to The Scotsman Hotel’s Screening Room04 November 2014
Guest blog by Peter Thomspon: I recently visited The Scotsman Hotel for a very special Halloween screening of the classic horror Friday the 13th, complete with popcorn, icecream, leather armchairs and a top-class venue.
- Friday the 13th Halloween Screening22 October 2014
The Scotsman Hotel's Screening Room is hosting a very special showing of the classic 1980 horror film 'Friday the 13th' on Thursday the 30th October at 8:30pm. Read on to find out how to win tickets.
- The Film Fan's Guide to Edinburgh15 October 2014
If you're a film buff, you'll probably notice many locations throughout Edinburgh that have featured on the silver screen. We've compiled a list of the city's most famous locations seen on screen and the films they appeared in.
- The Top Five Outdoor Spaces and Parks in Edinburgh07 October 2014
Edinburgh is home to dozens of peaceful and tranquil parks and gardens, perfect if you're looking to get away from the excitement of the city centre. We've put together a list of our top five, from the compact and manicured, to the sprawling and unspoilt.
- Autumn Offers at the Scotsman Spa and Health Club06 October 2014
The Scotsman Spa & Health Club is providing two rejuvenating offers to assist in achieving fitness goals and radiating well-being this autumn. Enjoy a delicious smoothie, soothing 45 minute Aveda facial and access to the full array of five-star facilities for only £50, or take advantage of the new personal training offer of six sessions for the price of five.
- Celebrate Chocolate Week with Limited Edition Afternoon Tea06 October 2014
For one week only, the North Bridge Brasserie is serving a very special chocolate themed afternoon tea to celebrate Chocolate Week. From the 13th to the 19th October, join us for all your usual afternoon tea favourites, with the added incentive of a delicious 'Death by Chocolate' cocktail.
- 20 Percent Discount Spa Membership Offer For Students01 October 2014
Providing a warm Scotsman welcome to all arriving students this autumn, the Scotsman Spa & Health Club team have created an exclusive offer to maintain a healthy lifestyle in five-star surroundings. Benefit from 20% off Student Membership and 20% off a la carte Aveda spa treatments throughout the academic year by signing up for Student Membership before the end of November.
- Our Favourite Buildings in All of Edinburgh29 September 2014
Edinburgh is awash with amazing buildings to discover, both old and new. To help you decide on what to visit during your stay in the Scottish capital, we've compiled our picks of the city's best architectural gems, and why they simply need to be explored.
- Billecart-Salmon Champagne with Taste of Edinburgh25 September 2014
The Scotsman Hotel aims to deliver only the finest of experiences to its guests and as such, takes careful consideration in choosing every detail, from Egyptian cotton bed linen to the highest quality ingredients for seasonal dishes. The decision to serve Billecart-Salmon Champagne alongside the delicate treats at Afternoon Tea or before a delicious Scottish dinner, was made easily, owing to the family-owned company's renowned reputation. Discover what makes the flavours of its Champagne so exquisitely delicate with #TasteofEdinburgh.
- Discover Scotland’s Most Stylish Kilts with Taste of Edinburgh24 September 2014
Howie Nicholsby began his journey to re-invent the kilt as a stylish addition to every man's daily wardrobe with the launch of 21st Century Kilts in 1996. Gaining loyal customers, celebrity fans and Royal acclaim, Howie has taken the fashion world by storm, using innovative fabrics to keep each item on-trend. Featuring exclusive quotes, The Scotsman Hotel discovers the goals and achievements the contemporary designer has and continues to make in the capital for #TasteofEdinburgh.
- Exclusive Top Style Tips for Taste of Edinburgh 17 September 2014
Whether you're visiting Edinburgh or can proudly call the capital your home, ensure you get the most out of a shopping experience in the city by finding out about the latest fashion haunts and insider tips for up-coming designers. We've enlisted blogger Rosie Steer to provide first-hand insight into what's unique to Edinburgh when it comes to all things stylish.
- Unique Shopping Experiences with Taste of Edinburgh15 September 2014
Edinburgh's fashion scene is thriving with innovative designers providing unique creations that bridge tradition with trends. Visitors to the city can find a stylish souvenir while those who call the capital home can purchase stand-out pieces for their autumn/winter wardrobes. From edgy jewellery featuring Scottish slate, to stunning hand-finished shoe designs, a unique shopping experience awaits in Edinburgh.
- Scotsman Spa Well-being Tips with Taste of Edinburgh 12 September 2014
Autumn brings with it colder, damper days however the Scotsman Spa team will ensure you keep your summer glow throughout the colder seasons with their well-being suggestions for #TasteofEdinburgh. The team, who provide five-star spa facilities and treatments in the centre of Edinburgh, offer five top tips that will keep you feeling your very best, inside and out.
- Autumn Beauty Trends with Taste of Edinburgh10 September 2014
Embrace this season's beauty trend for the less-is-more-approach with Aveda facials at the Scotsman Spa & Health Club in Edinburgh. Ensure picture-perfect skin throughout the autumn and winter months regardless of what the weather brings, using natural plant-based products.
- Two New Edinburgh Golf Offers with Ultimate Golf Service08 September 2014
In association with Ultimate Golf Service, we've created two excellent short-stay Edinburgh golf breaks. Choose from a round of golf on one of Edinburgh's historic links courses, or on one of the city's classic parkland courses. Packages start from just £145.
- Accessory Trends For A/W 14 with Taste of Edinburgh05 September 2014
A well-selected designer accessory can transform any outfit into an on-trend ensemble and The Scotsman Hotel have put together their top five shoe trend tips to ensure you choose the right style for your wardrobe. Focussing on styles available at Edinburgh's renowned designer accessory destination Pam Jenkins, fabulous flats and had-to-have-heels make the list...and are all available to buy in the elegant boutique The Telegraph called 'The best designer shoe shop in Scotland'.
- Designer Shopping with Taste of Edinburgh03 September 2014
Find out the exclusive designer shopping destinations of Edinburgh's most stylish residents with our guide to the best boutiques and sought-after stores. Browse a hand-picked selection of the latest catwalk-worthy creations within the city's New Town, which offers an unrivalled selection of designer shops in Scotland.
- Indulgent Experiences with Taste of Edinburgh 01 September 2014
September is dedicated to indulgent experiences in the capital with #TasteofEdinburgh. Discover insider knowledge, tips and recommendations from the most admired local fashion and beauty bloggers, brands and boutiques to experience the perfect pampering escape to Edinburgh. The Scotsman Hotel are also offering the chance to win a luxury spa getaway to Scotland's capital with Scotsman Spa & Health Club and Aveda.
- Taste of Edinburgh Blog 3 - Sweet Treats29 August 2014
Our friends at Edinburgh Etiquette have scoured the city to bring us the very best places to grab a sweet treat. Here's our rundown of their recommendations, and why you should be sure to visit them during your visit to the capital.
- Taste of Edinburgh Blog 2 - Best Festival Tips27 August 2014
The festivals are explosions of noise, colour and most importantly, fun. It's hard not to enjoy yourself when you're in the capital during that magical month of August. However, following a few simple rules can add a whole new dimension to your festival experience, and possibly even save you some money too.
- Taste of Edinburgh Blog 1 - Introduction to Taste of Edinburgh25 August 2014
To help you discover all the best shopping destinations, galleries & museums, places to grab a bite to eat, and so much more in Edinburgh, we're bringing you over three months of tips, tricks and new discoveries from the people who know this city best.
- Celebrate Your Big Day for Only £3,99921 August 2014
Between now and the end of October, you can enjoy your very own big day at the iconic and elegant Scotsman Hotel for only £3,999. With provisions for you and up to 50 guests, the whole day will be taken care of, from the all-important ceremony, to the tiny finishing touches like centre pieces and place cards. This means you can enjoy a memorable wedding day with outstanding service, and it can all be arranged quickly and easily.
- Enjoy the Best of the 2014 Ryder Cup Action in The Scotsman Screening Room20 August 2014
If you're visiting The Scotsman Hotel in late September, be sure to stop by our state-of-the-art, 46-seat Screening Room, where we'll be showing all the best action from the 2014 Ryder Cup. Witness Team Europe battle the USA to hold on to their title for the third time running.
- Edinburgh Tattoo and Dining Experience with North Bridge Brasserie14 August 2014
The Scotsman Hotel is offering an exclusive package for £80.00 per person which combines a delicious three course pre-theatre meal with a glass of Prosecco at the award-winning North Bridge Brasserie followed by the incredible sights and sounds of the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo. Available every Friday and Saturday until the 23rd of August 2014.
- The Scotsman Named as One of the Five Most Historic Hotels in Europe19 June 2014
The Scotsman Hotel has just been named as one of Europe's most historic hotels. Take a look for yourself at The Scotsman's rich history, and how it came to be the hotel it is today.
- A Summer of Sport at The Scotsman29 May 2014
This summer is all about sport. Many of the world's biggest sporting events take place across the same few months, including the World Cup, Glasgow Commonwealth Games and Wimbledon.
Watch all the action unfold in our state-of-the-art screening room right here at The Scotsman Hotel, free to all residents and guests.
- A Taste of Scotland at the North Bridge Brasserie29 May 2014
Visit the North Bridge Brasserie to try our brand new Taste of Scotland menu.
The Brasserie's Executive Head Chef Paul Hart uses only the finest locally-sourced ingredients to create a veritable feast of the country's finest delicacies.
Complete with five courses of mouth-watering Scottish cuisine, it's a unique dining experience that's not to be missed.
- 2014 Summer Wedding Offer & inspiring Wedding Open Evening 28 May 2014
Planning on getting married this summer and have always dreamt of a wedding in the heart of Scotland? For £3999* our 2014 Summer Wedding offer includes the Master of Ceremonies, three course wedding breakfast created by the award-winning North Bridge Brasserie and a five-star stay for the bride and groom. With finer décor details and glasses of bubbling Prosecco covered, our trusted team of wedding co-ordinators will create your dream day at the sought-after Scotsman Hotel in Edinburgh.
Let us paint the picture for your big day at our Wedding Open Evening on the 16th July 2014. Between 6pm-8pm sample delicious canapés, view exclusive dressed suites and rooms and discuss all the details for your wedding day with our wedding co-ordinators and industry representatives.
- Soothing Spa and Stay Packages for the 12th Edinburgh Marathon19 May 2014
The 12th Edinburgh Marathon is fast approaching and with over 30,000 participants, it promises to be the most exciting event in our city this Spring Bank Holiday weekend. For those in need of rest and recuperation, our deluxe five-star spa and stay packages will offer relaxation in the most luxurious way.
- Whisky Pairing Dinner15 April 2014
To celebrate World Whisky Day on the 17th of May, we will be serving a three course menu at the North Bridge Brasserie that promises to excite and inspire both the connoisseur and the novice throughout May. Our Executive Head Chef, Paul Hart, has combined traditional Scottish dishes with warming whisky pairings and modern twists. From Glenfiddich Jelly to a cheese and 'Auld Reekie' sauce, your taste buds will experience an intense and unrivalled evening, washed down with drams of three of Scotland's most sought after malts.
- Lunch Menus at Edinburgh's North Bridge Brasserie17 March 2014
The Scotsman Hotel's North Bridge Brasserie is now serving an outstanding selection of eclectic lunch menus. Executive Head Chef Paul Hart has drawn inspiration from seasonal ingredients and local produce to create an eclectic and interesting menu. As always, the dishes will be immaculately presented as they are brought to the table for our guests to enjoy.
Both the full lunch menu and the more concise set lunch menu can now be enjoyed at the North Bridge Brasserie, which is part of our five-star hotel in the centre of Edinburgh.
- Luxury Wedding Fayre at The Scotsman - 9th March 201419 February 2014
On the 9th March a collection of deluxe wedding service suppliers will be at the Scotsman Hotel. Our Wedding Fayre has become renowned for its vast selection of exhibitors, who offer everything from boutique gowns to bespoke designer cakes.
Guests to the Fayre will receive a complimentary glass of fizz along with a goodie bag and are free to peruse the stalls from midday until 3pm. What's more, anyone booking their wedding on the day will receive a 10% discount upon payment of a deposit.
- Valentine's at the Scotsman Hotel27 January 2014
Here at the Scotsman we're laying on a range of great Valentine offers designed to surprise and delight.
From our indulgent spa treatments for two… to our six course Valentine's tasting menu that's set to make a great night, the night of your life.
Take a look at all the details here.
- Burns Night Supper12 January 2014
Burn's Night is the annual celebration of Scotland's national poet, Robert Burns. We're holding our very special Burn's Night Supper here at the Scotsman Hotel between 24 - 26 January 2014.
Join us for a feast that combines traditional fare with contemporary influence. In true Scottish fashion, there will also be an optional whisky pairing for the dinner.
UPDATE: Saturday the 25th Now Fully Booked
Book Friday 24th or Sunday the 26th Now
- New Year, New You: Personal Training and Spa Offers20 December 2013
Our New Year, New You packages will allow you to truly unwind and refresh in time for 2014 and all the excitement it will bring. Take a moment just for you and enjoy one of our indulgent Aveda Spa therapies along with an overnight stay in a five-star room. Or, start afresh with 12 personal training sessions for the price for 10.
- Wine Tasting with Greywacke's Kevin Judd - 14th January 201413 December 2013
Join us at the Scotsman Hotel's North Bridge Brasserie for a suburb evening of wine tasting and canopies with expert Greywacke winemaker, Kevin Judd. The event is scheduled to take place on 14th January 2014 and will include 2 hours of wine tasting, food... and a rare opportunity to meet one of the finest wine makers in the world today.
Early booking essential... reserve your place by calling 0131 556 5565.
- Christmas and New Year in Edinburgh with the Scotsman20 November 2013
Christmas is a magical time in Edinburgh filled with markets, fairs and seasonal cheer. Princes Street Gardens is transformed into a Highland Village and an ice rink, and everywhere people anticipate the big day. It isn't all over on the 25th, though, as visitors and locals alike prepare for the outdoor extravaganza that is Hogmanay... a New Year celebration of fireworks, music and revelry.
The Scotsman hotel offers comfort and luxury within easy reach of Princes Street Gardens and the rest of Edinburgh. Stay with us and make Christmas in Edinburgh even more special.
- The Scotsman Hotel Named One of the Best by Condé Nast Traveller01 November 2013
The Scotsman Hotel has just been named as one of the best hotels in the United Kingdom by Condé Nast Traveller in its Readers' Choice Awards. Having a place on the list is a great honour and everyone at the Scotsman is extremely happy.
The Scotsman achieved the highest ranking of all the hotels in Scotland, and sits among a number of world-famous names.
- The Scotsman Hotel: New Aveda Spa Launch - 1st November21 October 2013
Things are all-change at the Scotsman Spa and Health Club as Aveda therapies and products take up residence. Our re-launch as an Aveda Spa means a refreshed ambience of calm and tranquillity will befall the entire establishment, from the private therapy rooms right through to the pool, sauna and Jacuzzi.
Aveda will be at the Scotsman Spa from the 1st November 2013, and brings with it an exciting range of naturally-derived treatments and therapies.
- 35 Percent Off All Therapies & Products at Scotsman Spa Edinburgh04 October 2013
The luxury Scotsman Spa is currently offering 35% off its entire treatment and product range. Our Spa experiences have been crafted in collaboration with Thalgo, a collection created with Active Marine ingredients. The result is an exquisite variety of therapies designed to soothe the body holistically, and fill the mind with a sense of calm.
Visit our Spa and enjoy ancient therapeutic traditions, state-of-the-art facilities and top of the range beauty treatments performed by our expert team.
- Scottish Whisky Tasting from 14th October at North Bridge Brasserie 30 September 2013
We have scoured Scotland for four of the most refined and sublime flavours to create this whisky tasting experience. It is a gentle introduction to a range of drams and accompaniments from across the country, presented to you in the sophisticated surrounds of our North Bridge Brasserie.
This celebration of all things distilled will include whisky from Islay, Speyside, The Highlands and The Lowlands, along with food pairings.
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina16 September 2013
JJW Hotels and Resorts has today announced that it will take over the management of Le Meridien Penina with effect from October 1, 2013.
The hotel has been managed by the Starwood Group and operated as Le Meridien Penina since 2005. Starwood Group and JJW Hotels and Resorts have now mutually agreed to transfer the management of the hotel to JJW Hotels and Resorts. With effect from October 1, 2013, the hotel will be rebranded as the Penina Golf Resort.
- Pre-Theatre Dining: 5.30pm-6.45pm All Week22 August 2013
Our three-course Pre-Theatre meal is a wonderful opportunity to sample the North Bridge Brasserie's celebrated cuisine. The dramatically composed menu has been created using the finest locally sourced produce... and is sure to rouse applause.
Nights at the theatre are filled with excitement and surprise, so it is only fitting that they are preceded by an equally delightful dining experience. Begin your night with us to enjoy a refined atmosphere, gourmet cuisine and a convenient central Edinburgh location.
- Edinburgh Tattoo with The Scotsman Hotel: 2 – 24 August15 August 2013
This year's Edinburgh Tattoo concludes on the 24th August... and if you haven't yet witnessed the biggest spectacle in the city, now is the time.
With the grand and ancient setting of the Castle as a backdrop, the Edinburgh Military Tattoo delivers a tapestry of music and movement, a resurrection of history, and a celebration of the present. This must-see event brings a dazzling array of military performers from across the world onto one stage.
Take a look at what's on offer this year.
- The Scotsman Hotel Receives Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor25 June 2013
The Scotsman Hotel and its North Bridge Brasserie restaurant have just received the Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor. The award is given based on the votes and reviews given to Trip Advisor by customers and guests... and delivers a true picture of guest satisfaction.
Take a look at what Hotel manager, Helen Gallagher, and Executive Head Chef, Paul Hart, think of this latest accolade... along with with the most recent reviews and rankings to be found on Trip Advisor.
- Christmas Residential Package
Celebrate Christmas with The Scotsman Hotel in Edinburgh
- New Year's Residential Package
Ring in the New Year with The Scotsman Hotel in Edinburgh
- Retail Therapy Residential Package
Festive Retail Therapy at The Scotsman Hotel
- Sparkling Christmas Parties
Throw Your Christmas Party at The Scotsman Hotel
- Festive Afternoon Tea
White Christmas Afternoon Tea at The Scotsman Hotel
- Festive Residential Packages at The Scotsman Hotel
- December Scotsman Spa Offers
- Fine Dining Tips for Taste of Edinburgh
- Shortbread House of Edinburgh for Taste of Edinburgh
- Eat Walk Edinburgh for Taste of Edinburgh
- The Scotch Whisky Experience for Taste of Edinburgh
- Pre-Register For The Scotsman Hotel's Wedding Fayre
- Whisky Tasting Tips For Taste of Edinburgh
- Exclusive Offer from Glenkinchie Distillery
- Taste of Scotland Menu by Paul Hart
- Scottish Cuisine at Scran and Scallie
- Guest Blog My Trip to The Scotsman Hotel’s Screening Room
- Friday the 13th Halloween Screening
- The Film Fan's Guide to Edinburgh
- The Top Five Outdoor Spaces and Parks in Edinburgh
- Autumn Offers at the Scotsman Spa and Health Club
- Celebrate Chocolate Week with Limited Edition Afternoon Tea
- 20 Percent Discount Spa Membership Offer For Students
- Our Favourite Buildings in All of Edinburgh
- Billecart-Salmon Champagne with Taste of Edinburgh
- Discover Scotland’s Most Stylish Kilts with Taste of Edinburgh
- Exclusive Top Style Tips for Taste of Edinburgh
- Unique Shopping Experiences with Taste of Edinburgh
- Scotsman Spa Well-being Tips with Taste of Edinburgh
- Autumn Beauty Trends with Taste of Edinburgh
- Two New Edinburgh Golf Offers with Ultimate Golf Service
- Accessory Trends For A/W 14 with Taste of Edinburgh
- Designer Shopping with Taste of Edinburgh
- Indulgent Experiences with Taste of Edinburgh
- Taste of Edinburgh Blog 3 - Sweet Treats
- Taste of Edinburgh Blog 2 - Best Festival Tips
- Taste of Edinburgh Blog 1 - Introduction to Taste of Edinburgh
- Celebrate Your Big Day for Only £3,999
- Enjoy the Best of the 2014 Ryder Cup Action in The Scotsman Screening Room
- Edinburgh Tattoo and Dining Experience with North Bridge Brasserie
- The Scotsman Named as One of the Five Most Historic Hotels in Europe
- A Summer of Sport at The Scotsman
- A Taste of Scotland at the North Bridge Brasserie
- 2014 Summer Wedding Offer & inspiring Wedding Open Evening
- Soothing Spa and Stay Packages for the 12th Edinburgh Marathon
- Whisky Pairing Dinner
- Lunch Menus at Edinburgh's North Bridge Brasserie
- Luxury Wedding Fayre at The Scotsman - 9th March 2014
- Valentine's at the Scotsman Hotel
- Burns Night Supper
- New Year, New You: Personal Training and Spa Offers
- Wine Tasting with Greywacke's Kevin Judd - 14th January 2014
- Christmas and New Year in Edinburgh with the Scotsman
- The Scotsman Hotel Named One of the Best by Condé Nast Traveller
- The Scotsman Hotel: New Aveda Spa Launch - 1st November
- 35 Percent Off All Therapies & Products at Scotsman Spa Edinburgh
- Scottish Whisky Tasting from 14th October at North Bridge Brasserie
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina
- Pre-Theatre Dining: 5.30pm-6.45pm All Week
- Edinburgh Tattoo with The Scotsman Hotel: 2 – 24 August
- The Scotsman Hotel Receives Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor