- The Scotsman Hotel
- Rooms & Suites
- Meetings & Events
- News & Press
- Offers & Prices
- Aveda Spa
- Entertainment Guide
The Scotsman Hotel: New Aveda Spa Launch 1st November
October 21st, 2013
Aveda Comes to the Scotsman Spa and Health Club
November brings a refreshing adjustment to the Scotsman Spa and Health Club as it is re-launches as an Aveda Spa. This exciting development means that a new mood of tranquillity will be free to imbibe and enjoy, along with a host of new holistic therapies. Our relaxation areas will be amended to reflect the holistic, health driven principles behind Aveda and its products, and our treatment menu will be totally renewed.
Many of Aveda's treatments are already world-famous, so it is not a surprise that they have been highly anticipated by our expert Scotsman Spa team. The menu will include:
Green Science - Skin Renewing Treatment:
The high-tech plant technology of Aveda's green scienceTM system is clinically proven to lift and firm skin while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Choose to focus on the eyes, lips, hands or neck area.
Stress-FixTM Body Massage:
The Stress-FixTM aroma with lavender, lavandic and clary sage is incorporated throughout this body massage which combines Swedish and deep tissue massage with foot reflexology, acupressure points and guided meditation to calm and rejuvenate.
Elemental Nature Customised Manicure
Maintenance and grooming of nails and cuticles, personalised massage, customised exfoliation and a treatment masque.
Naturally-Derived Aveda Spa Products in Edinburgh
Therapies by Aveda are based on their Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant philosophy, which sources ingredients from communities around the world while upholding the Aveda mission of environmental and social responsibility. The plant and flowers essences used in the treatments are of the highest quality and help to ensure that body and mind are left feeling revitalised. The nature of the products means that each treatment can be customised to meet the needs of the client, regardless of their skin type of gender.
Stay at The Scotsman Hotel and Experience Our New Aveda Spa
The Scotsman Spa and Health Club was originally home to the printing rooms of The Scotsman Newspaper. Time has changed things significantly, and the Spa is now a place where state-of-the-art facilities, like the stainless steel pool, combine with total calm. One thing has stayed the same, though - the location. The Scotsman Spa is in the middle of Edinburgh, and offers well-needed retreat to those traversing the lively and colourful city streets.
Whether you are popping in for a quick treatment, spending an afternoon indulging in a Spa package or celebrating a special occasion with friends, we will be there to ensure you the most peaceful of luxury Spa experiences.
For Spa enquiries call: 01316223800
- Sunday Special - Every Sunday in March & April
Sunday Special - Every Sunday in March & April
- Easter Breaks with Afternoon Tea in Edinburgh
Easter Breaks in Edinburgh including Afternoon Tea
- Edinburgh Tours with The Scotsman Hotel
Edinburgh Tours with The Scotsman and Mercat
- Bed, Breakfast & Afternoon Tea in Edinburgh
Bed, Breakfast & Afternoon Tea in Edinburgh
- Two Nights Bed & Breakfast, with 1 Afternoon Tea in Edinburgh
Two Nights Bed & Breakfast, with 1 Afternoon Tea in Edinburgh
- Lunch Menus at Edinburgh's North Bridge Brasserie
- Luxury Wedding Fayre at The Scotsman - 9th March 2014
- Valentine's at the Scotsman Hotel
- Burns Night Supper
- New Year, New You: Personal Training and Spa Offers
- Wine Tasting with Greywacke's Kevin Judd - 14th January 2014
- Christmas and New Year in Edinburgh with the Scotsman
- The Scotsman Hotel Named One of the Best by Condé Nast Traveller
- The Scotsman Hotel: New Aveda Spa Launch - 1st November
- 35 Percent Off All Therapies & Products at Scotsman Spa Edinburgh
- Scottish Whisky Tasting from 14th October at North Bridge Brasserie
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina
- Pre-Theatre Dining: 5.30pm-6.45pm All Week
- Edinburgh Tattoo with The Scotsman Hotel: 2 – 24 August
- The Scotsman Hotel Receives Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor