- The Scotsman Hotel
- Rooms & Suites
- Meetings & Events
- News & Press
- Offers & Prices
- Aveda Spa
- Christmas Deals
- Entertainment Guide
Luxury Hotel Rooms & Suites at The Scotsman Hotel
Individually designed 5 star hotel rooms in Edinburgh at The
When converting the newspaper printing house into a luxury boutique hotel, care was taken to keep all the original architectural features and layout intact. As a result, no two rooms are alike and each bedroom at The Scotsman is individually designed to offer a unique experience with every visit... and making it on of the finest luxury hotels Edinburgh has to offer.
The following complimentary services are extended to all our guests:
- Access to the Scotsman Spa and Health Club
- 24 hours Wi-Fi access in all bedrooms and public areas
- Use of the Hotel's Vermillion Lounge to relax and unwind
- The Scotsman newspaper available in room on request
- Evening turndown service with mineral water
- Use of our Vermillion Business Centre
- Classic Rooms34m2 offering a choice of Double, Queen, King or Twin size beds. Our Classic rooms are ideal for a couple's retreat, a break away with friends or the discerning business traveller. The Classic room allows for a comfortable and relaxed stay while in the capital city of Scotland.
- Editors Rooms40m2 offering King and Twin size beds. Our Editor rooms are ideal for all occasions. Their unique and individual features set these rooms apart from any bedroom in the city of Edinburgh. Some of these rooms boast spectacular panoramic views of Scotland's Capital from Princes Street to the Firth of Forth; you will not want to leave.
- Publisher & Director Suites52m2 offering King, Queen and Twin size beds. Our Publisher and Director suites are perfect for those family breaks, romantic occasions or for that important business client. They offer you that extra space and comfort to use for relaxing and unwinding with your family, friends or business acquaintances.
- The Baron Suite68m2 offering King size bed. Our Baron suite, ideal for that special occasion whether it is your wedding day or that all important celebration. Offering spectacular views from Princes Street Gardens to the Firth of the Forth this sumptuous suite has everything you could possibly need to truly indulge in 5 star luxury.
- The Penthouse2 Floors offering King size bed. Our Penthouse Suite is luxurious on all levels with 2 floors dedicated to this elegant suite. The bespoke ground floor houses its own private dining area, library, lounge and study area. In the centre of the room a stunning spiral staircase leads you to the mezzanine level where you will enjoy a beautiful bathroom with "his and her's" facilities, a large in-house sauna and views across to Edinburgh Castle from the comfort of your roll-top bath.
- Family Rooms & SuitesThe Scotsman hotel prides itself on being a family orientated hotel... all children under 12, sharing a room with their parents, receive one of our complimentary breakfasts and as an extra treat, we lay on a special jar of sweets too.
- Edinburgh Tattoo
Edinburgh Tattoo with the Scotsman Hotel
- Best Rate Guaranteed: Bed & Breakfast
Best Rate Guaranteed: Bed & Breakfast
- 25 Percent Off Stay and Dining at The Scotsman Hotel
25% Discount Off a Two Night Five-Star Stay and Fine Dining
- Two Nights Bed & Breakfast, with 1 Afternoon Tea in Edinburgh
Two Nights Bed & Breakfast, with 1 Afternoon Tea in Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Tours with The Scotsman Hotel
Edinburgh Tours with The Scotsman and Mercat
- The Scotsman Named as One of the Five Most Historic Hotels in Europe
- A Summer of Sport at The Scotsman
- A Taste of Scotland at the North Bridge Brasserie
- 2014 Summer Wedding Offer & inspiring Wedding Open Evening
- Soothing Spa and Stay Packages for the 12th Edinburgh Marathon
- Whisky Pairing Dinner
- Lunch Menus at Edinburgh's North Bridge Brasserie
- Luxury Wedding Fayre at The Scotsman - 9th March 2014
- Valentine's at the Scotsman Hotel
- Burns Night Supper
- New Year, New You: Personal Training and Spa Offers
- Wine Tasting with Greywacke's Kevin Judd - 14th January 2014
- Christmas and New Year in Edinburgh with the Scotsman
- The Scotsman Hotel Named One of the Best by Condé Nast Traveller
- The Scotsman Hotel: New Aveda Spa Launch - 1st November
- 35 Percent Off All Therapies & Products at Scotsman Spa Edinburgh
- Scottish Whisky Tasting from 14th October at North Bridge Brasserie
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina
- Pre-Theatre Dining: 5.30pm-6.45pm All Week
- Edinburgh Tattoo with The Scotsman Hotel: 2 – 24 August
- The Scotsman Hotel Receives Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor