- The Scotsman
- Rooms & Suites
- Meetings & Events
- News & Press
- Offers & Prices
- The Spa
- Entertainment Guide
Luxury Hotel Rooms & Suites at The Scotsman Hotel
Individually designed 5 star hotel rooms in Edinburgh at The
When converting the newspaper printing house into a luxury boutique hotel, care was taken to keep all the original architectural features and layout intact. As a result, no two rooms are alike and each bedroom at The Scotsman is individually designed to offer a unique experience with every visit... and making it on of the finest luxury hotels Edinburgh has to offer.
The following complimentary services are extended to all our guests:
- Access to the Scotsman Spa and Health Club
- 24 hours Wi-Fi access in all bedrooms and public areas
- Use of the Hotel's Vermillion Lounge to relax and unwind
- The Scotsman newspaper delivered daily
- Evening turndown service with mineral water
- Use of our Vermillion Business Centre
- Classic Rooms34m2 offering a choice of Double, Queen, King or Twin size beds. Our Classic rooms are ideal for a couple's retreat, a break away with friends or the discerning business traveller. The Classic room allows for a comfortable and relaxed stay while in the capital city of Scotland.
- Editors Rooms40m2 offering King and Twin size beds. Our Editor rooms are ideal for all occasions. Their unique and individual features set these rooms apart from any bedroom in the city of Edinburgh. Some of these rooms boast spectacular panoramic views of Scotsland's Capital from Princes Street to the Firth of Forth; you will not want to leave.
- Publisher & Director Suites52m2 offering King, Queen and Twin size beds. Our Publisher and Director suites are perfect for those family breaks, romantic occasions or for that important business client. They offer you that extra space and comfort to use for relaxing and unwinding with your family, friends or business acquaintances.
- The Baron Suite68m2 offering King size bed. Our Baron suite, ideal for that special occasion whether it is your wedding day or that all important celebration. Offering spectacular views from Princes Street Gardens to the Firth of the Forth this sumptuous suite has everything you could possibly need to truly indulge in 5 star luxury.
- The Penthouse2 Floors offering King size bed. Our Penthouse Suite is luxurious on all levels with 2 floors dedicated to this elegant suite. The bespoke ground floor houses its own private dining area, library, lounge and study area. In the centre of the room a stunning spiral staircase leads you to the mezzanine level where you will enjoy a beautiful bathroom with "his and her's" facilities, a large in-house sauna and views across to Edinburgh Castle from the comfort of your roll-top bath.
- Family Rooms & SuitesThe Scotsman hotel prides itself on being a family orientated hotel... all children under 12, sharing a room with their parents, receive one of our complimentary breakfasts and as an extra treat, we lay on a special jar of sweets too.
- Edinburgh Tattoo
Edinburgh Tattoo with the Scotsman Hotel
- Edinburgh Tours with The Scotsman Hotel
Edinburgh Tours with The Scotsman and Mercat
- Half Term Getaway: Kids Stay for Free
Kids Stay for Free During Half-Term at the Scotsman
- Loch Ness Explorer
Two Nights at The Scotsman & a Trip to Loch Ness
- Dinner, Bed & Breakfast
Dinner, Bed & Breakfast in Edinburgh
- Champagne Afternoon Tea at the North Bridge Brasserie
- World Whisky Day at the Scotsman Hotel 17th - 19th May
- Wine Tasting Dinner - 25th April
- March 31st 2013 Wedding Fayre
- Valentines Dinner by Paul Hart
- Burns Night Supper at the North Bridge Brasserie
- Executive Head Chef Paul Hart: Christmas Demos
- Monday Supper Club by Paul Hart
- The Scotsman Hotel: Gluten Free Afternoon Tea