- The Scotsman Hotel
- Rooms & Suites
- Meetings & Events
- News & Press
- Offers & Prices
- Aveda Spa
- Entertainment Guide
The Scotsman Spa & Health Club
Our Scottish roots have taught us to listen well, and well, we do. Tell us if you're searching for some peace, some purity, to live well, or simply be spoilt, and we will help you get there.
The Scotsman Spa is 20,000 sq ft of space dedicated to your health and fitness well being.
- seven treatment rooms run by a team of therapists
- Sauna, steam room, spa pool, tropicarium
- Scotland's first stainless steel swimming pool
- Fully equipped 60-station gym
- Lots of changing room luxuries
- Scientifically-proven Thalgo facial and body products
- Fitness classes; yoga, pilates, zumba, spinning, body pump
- Club lounge and cafe area
Mon-Fri 9am-8pm. Sat & Sun 10am-6pm
- Gym and swimming
Mon-Fri 6.30am-10pm. Sat & Sun 8am-8pm
Mon-Fri 9am-12pm & 2pm-5pm Sat & Sun 8am-5pm
- Voted one of the 'Top 20 British Spas' by The Daily Telegraph 2008.
- 'Top 50 Best Spa Breaks in Britain & Ireland' by The Independent Newspaper 2008.
- 'Top 10 Day Spas in the UK' by Condé Nast Traveller 2004.
- Whisky Pairing Dinner
- Lunch Menus at Edinburgh's North Bridge Brasserie
- Luxury Wedding Fayre at The Scotsman - 9th March 2014
- Valentine's at the Scotsman Hotel
- Burns Night Supper
- New Year, New You: Personal Training and Spa Offers
- Wine Tasting with Greywacke's Kevin Judd - 14th January 2014
- Christmas and New Year in Edinburgh with the Scotsman
- The Scotsman Hotel Named One of the Best by Condé Nast Traveller
- The Scotsman Hotel: New Aveda Spa Launch - 1st November
- 35 Percent Off All Therapies & Products at Scotsman Spa Edinburgh
- Scottish Whisky Tasting from 14th October at North Bridge Brasserie
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina
- Pre-Theatre Dining: 5.30pm-6.45pm All Week
- Edinburgh Tattoo with The Scotsman Hotel: 2 – 24 August
- The Scotsman Hotel Receives Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor